Covid-19 Business Update 26/05/2020
Thank You for your patience during this difficult time. Please remain healthy and safe.
Since the start of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak our absolute priority remains the safety of our colleagues, customers and communities.
The UK Government has been clear that keeping construction ‘open’ is vital. As the country begins to focus on the practical next steps to deal with the outbreak, we must now adapt our approach to continue to support our customers and the wider construction industry. We will constantly review our policy as changes occur.
Therefore, as of 26th May there are only minor changes to our services
- We are open for sales, enquiries and deliveries to site – albeit some of your calls and emails will be dealt with remotely by staff working from home.
- We will continue to strive to provide the best service that we possibly can. Bear with us – the availability of colleagues may impact our operation from time to time.
- We are able to offer an arranged collection and delivery service.
- Check our website for updates and changes to this document. www.eeolley.co.uk
We will be strictly adhering to the following:
- Social distancing rules will be rigorously adhered to in the depot and on deliveries
- Collections from the branch will be by appointment only
How to order:
Collection – please contact us by telephone or email to arrange a collection. When arriving for your specified date please adhere to the social distancing rules and follow all signage and instructions given by staff.
If you do not have a pre-arrange collection you may be asked to leave or if possible, wait until it is safe to enter the depot.
Delivery – At the point of delivery, the driver will take the name of the recipient, rather than ask for a signature. Please adhere to the social distancing rules. The driver has the final say on if the delivery can be made safely or not.